About Phorest Salon Software
Phorest Salon Software powers over 4,200 hair and beauty salons globally. With a team of over 130 people we are a continuously growing SaaS business.
At Phorest we have a BHAG (Big Hairy Audacious Goal). Our aim is to capture 25% of the market globally – that’s one million salons and a billion dollar company. This means lots of opportunities for career progression for the right candidate and if you understand the concept of “you get out of it, what you put into it”, you’ll thrive in our fast-paced and team-focused environment.
We are seeking determined, ambitious and driven individuals for our Grow Team, which focuses on our existing client base and making sure they are taking complete advantage of our software. This role will be specifically focusing on selling Phorest’s loyalty program to our existing client base.
Phorest are growing our US team rapidly with new teams in Philadelphia with a startup vibe. This is an ideal job for someone who is passionate about making our customers successful, can work on their own initiative but also as part of a team, and is driven by exceeding sales targets. As one of our first team members in the US, you will have the opportunity to impact the way we do business. Your ambition and creativity are essential to our launch here.
We offer competitive pay, a dynamic and flexible work environment, and the opportunity to influence the growth and sales strategy of an exciting software company as it enters the US market. In addition to working for a great company, you will also profit from a great benefit package including 22 days holidays.
- You will be responsible for identifying and selling to salons from our existing client base who are not using Phorest’s loyalty program.
- This is a target driven role within a team that achieves and consistently exceeds our targets. We smash our sales numbers by showcasing features of our software that genuinely help our clients grow their business.
- You have the emotional intelligence to put yourself in a salon owners shoes and throw yourself into what it takes to grow a salon. Our clients are our biggest asset and they need to feel looked after.
- You will learn what it takes to make a salon successful and advise clients on best practices (e.g. marketing) based on what works for other salons.
- Communicate daily through indirect selling techniques with clients.
- Implement your own creative ways to improve our marketing and communication with clients.
- A sales professional, you have a track record of achieving goals.
- You are creative with new ideas constantly bouncing off you.
- Analytical, you understand the importance of data.
- You understand our clients work hard every day and you do the same to help them grow their business.
- A multitasker, you thrive on organising chaos and are not scared by the prospect of juggling a million things at once. Instead, this excites and motivates you.
- A track record of exceeding goals.
- Proactive, you are an opportunist and are unafraid of trying new things.
To apply please send a CV + cover letter with “Business Development US” in the subject line FAO Luke Doolin at firstname.lastname@example.org