About Phorest Salon Software
Phorest powers over 5,000 hair and beauty salons using our software in the US, UK, Ireland, Germany and Finland. Our aim is to capture 25% of the market globally – that’s one million salons and a billion-dollar company.
Our system touches every point of the salon experience. We have the salon software desktop application, Phorest Go (the native staff application), online bookings website for salons, and custom native apps per salon. In a typical month, Phorest processes 4 million appointments and we send over 4 million SMS and 5 million emails. We process 400k online bookings per month and over 2,500 custom built white label native apps.
Are you highly motivated, driven and looking to take ownership of a role for an entire region? Great! We are looking for someone who is passionate first and foremost about data migrations but equally passionate about the client experience.
As Data Specialist, you will have an impact from day one in reporting on and improving the data migration process. You will be responsible for onboarding new clients to the Phorest platform with as much of their previous data as possible. You will collaborate with Sales and Onboarding on a daily basis to ensure client expectations are met. There will also be a collaboration with our Product team to map out developmental improvements to the process.
- Breakdown competitor software databases
- Write SQL queries to extract data
- Perform Hardware & Broadband checks for new clients
- Document migration process for new softwares
- Collaborate with Sales
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Access
- Previous experience with SQL Server / MySQL.
- Other database experience a positive, but not required.
- Knowledge of Operating Systems, Windows 7/8/10 & MacOS.
- Knowledge of Computer Hardware.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Precise communication and presentation skills.
- 2 or more years of professional, full-time work experience.
- Motivated professional who enjoys innovating and making a real difference in customer experience.
- Strong communicator who can work directly with clients and peers.
*please note that this is a contract role
Phorest is an equal opportunities employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Get in touch to ask for more information or to chat about your future with Phorest!
Like what you see? Send a CV with a cover letter to Sarah at Sarah@phorest.com