Phorest powers over 4,500 hair and beauty salons using our software in the UK, Ireland, Germany, Finland and the USA. Our aim is to capture 25% of the market globally – that’s one million salons and a billion dollar company. Our system touches every point of the salon experience. We have the in-salon software desktop application, Phorest Go (the native staff mobile application), online booking for salon websites and custom branded native apps for each salon. In a typical month, Phorest processes over 3 million appointments, sending over 3 million SMS and 4 million emails.
We’re on the lookout for a talented Digital Designer to join our team! We’re looking for someone creative, precise and motivated, who’s accustomed to working at a fast pace. You should have a passion for great digital and UI design and be open to spending a portion of your time designing for print.
You will work alongside our product design team, but your responsibility will be for all marketing design including phorest.com, printed collateral and upcoming multimedia projects. The core impact here is to tie the design of the product with the overall Phorest brand.
What you’ll do
- Visuals and graphics for our website, social media, branding assets and web marketing campaigns
- Work with marketing through a design backlog and communicate effectively with your colleagues in product and project owners in marketing on the status of your work and projects that you will own
- Own and spearhead the continued development of the Phorest brand ensuring it connects with clients in the hair and beauty market
- Continually work with dev and marketing on Phorest.com, landing pages and be jointly responsible for increasing conversion rates and driving the growth of the company
- Work with events, PR and ABM (outbound marketing) on printed and digital collateral for sales, events and campaigns
- Use a range of different products including Hubspot, WordPress, Adobe suite etc. to provide templates that will be seen by thousands of salon owners worldwide
What you’ll need
- A proven track record (2-3 years experience) in creating quality digital, web and print designs
- Proficiency in Sketch, Adobe CC, HTML, CSS – you pick the right tool for the job
- The aptitude to take data presented by marketing and amend accordingly – the best designs are the ones that convert 🙂
- Portfolio with a variety of examples of your work prepared
- Strong knowledge of design patterns and best practices
- Driven, ambitious and has a “roll up the sleeves” attitude towards work
- Fluent English
- Experience in a fast-paced agency environment would be beneficial
What you’ll get
- The chance to work at one of Ireland’s fastest-growing companies
- The chance to work with other smart people
- Autonomy to guide and develop an international brand
- An entrepreneurial working environment. If you can make a case for a project that fits with our vision, you’ll likely be able to execute it
- Ability to enable hair and beauty salon owners worldwide to grow their business by getting their clients back more often, spending more and generating referrals
Phorest is an equal opportunities employer. Get in touch to ask for more information or to chat about your future with Phorest!
Please send your application including CV and cover note FAO Mikey at email@example.com