This is an exciting opportunity to join a SaaS company rapidly building our US team. Located in center city Philadelphia, one block from Jefferson station at 11th and Market – this is an opportunity to be one of our first team members and help define our strategy and work environment. Opportunities for career growth will come quickly to top performers. Phorest software powers over 5,000 hair and beauty salons using our software in the US, UK, Ireland, Australia, Germany and Finland. Our aim is to capture 25% of the market globally – that’s one million salons and a billion dollar company. This means lots of opportunities for career progression for the right candidate and, if you understand the concept of “you get out of it, what you put into it”, you’ll thrive in our fast-paced and team-focused environment.
Our system touches every aspect of the salon experience. We have the salon software desktop application, Phorest Go, online bookings website for salons, and custom native apps per salon. In a typical month, Phorest handles over 4 million appointments for salons every month as well as helping salons get their clients back in more often, spending more.
Phorest is looking for a highly motivated and driven sales professional to help grow our already rapidly increasing presence in the US. As one of our first team members in the US, you will have the opportunity to impact the way we do business. Your ambition and creativity are essential to our launch here. We champion independent salons, and our product genuinely fuels growth for these clients – we are looking for someone who is passionate about helping SMBs on their road to success. The right person wants to grow and be part of a true industry leader in this space.
We offer competitive pay, a dynamic and flexible work environment, and the opportunity to influence the growth of an exciting software. There will be opportunities for career progression for a top performer.
- Handle the full sales cycle from SQL (Sales Qualified Lead) to close
- Sell our solution to new salons across the USA
- Execute goals, strategies and targets monthly and quarterly
- Manage your pipeline and stay on top of admin
- Present our software through an online presentation to salons – our demonstrations take place online so we can sell right across the US
Skills & Experience:
- 5 + years proven experience selling to business owners
- Experience selling Software (online demonstration experience preferred)
- Proven experience in owning and managing the lead, turning it into a demo of your product, closing the sale
- Ability to work with high volume of leads and short sales cycles
- Understanding of selling to small business owners(preferred)
- Agile self starter who thinks like a founder. Can work well independently and collaboratively
- You want to talk to salon owners all the time – but understand that you need to efficiently manage your pipeline and Salesforce to get optimum results
- Thrive on making high volume of daily calls, speaking to owners each and every day
To apply please send a CV + cover letter with “Inside Sales Exec” in the subject line FAO Barry at email@example.com.
We are an equal opportunities employer. Get in touch to ask for more information or to chat about your future with Phorest!