About Phorest Salon Software
Phorest Salon Software powers over 4,200 hair and beauty salons globally. With a team of over 130 people, we are a continuously growing SaaS business.
At Phorest we have a BHAG (Big Hairy Audacious Goal). Our aim is to capture 25% of the market globally – that’s one million salons and a billion dollar company. This means lots of opportunities for career progression for the right candidate and if you understand the concept of “you get out of it, what you put into it”, you’ll thrive in our fast-paced and team-focused environment.
We are looking for a determined, ambitious individual with a resourceful can-do attitude. Here at Phorest you will thrive with an autonomous personality but also the ability to work well as part of a team. Our clients are our biggest asset and they need to feel looked after. You, therefore need to be a real people person who wants to make sure that every client feels special. Phorest is a fast growing company and has plenty of room for internal promotion for the right candidate. This means Phorest is looking for people who want careers not just jobs, and people who want to add their own ideas to a global company.
- You will be responsible for identifying salons from our existing client base who are not taking advantage of the features of our software on offer to them.
- This is a target driven role within a team that achieves and consistently exceeds our targets. We smash our sales numbers by showcasing features of our software that genuinely help our clients grow their business.
- You will learn what it takes to make a salon successful and advise clients on best practices based on what works for other salons.
- Communicate daily through indirect selling techniques with clients.
- Provide salons with marketing advice.
- Implement creative ways to improve our marketing and communication with clients.
- A sales professional, you have a track record of achieving targets.
- You are creative with new ideas constantly bouncing off you.
- You have the emotional intelligence to put yourself in a salon owners shoes and throw yourself into what it takes to grow a salon.
- Analytical, you understand the importance of spreadsheets.
- A grafter, you understand our clients work hard every day and you do the same to help them grow their business.
- A multitasker, you thrive on organising chaos and are not scared by the prospect of juggling a million things at once. Instead, this excites and motivates you.
- Proactive, you are an opportunist and are unafraid of trying new things.
To apply please send a CV + cover letter with “Business Advisor” in the subject line FAO Luke Doolin at email@example.com