About Phorest Salon Software:
Phorest powers over 5,000 hair and beauty salons using our software in the US, UK, Ireland, Germany and Finland. Our aim is to capture 25% of the market globally – that’s one million salons and a billion-dollar company.
Our system touches every point of the salon experience. We have the salon software desktop application, Phorest Go (the native staff application), online bookings website for salons, and custom native apps per salon. In a typical month, Phorest processes 4 million appointments and we send over 4 million SMS and 5 million emails. We process 400k online bookings per month and over 2,500 custom built white label native apps.
We are seeking proactive, enthusiastic and passionate individuals for our Client Onboarding Team as we are growing this team rapidly. Our new team in Philadelphia has a startup vibe and as such, we seek individuals who want to be part of building our operations from the ground up.
- The Client Onboarding Coordinator will be expected to take ownership of new and existing clients to help design adoption plans, rollout strategies and deliver projects. Customer Success is critical within the company to ensure customer satisfaction and retention, drive growth and help clients extract maximum value from our products.
- You will be expected to be a product expert and evangelist, understand your customers’ needs in depth and build strategic relationships with key contacts at all levels across their business. You will play a key part in client events, user groups and customer marketing initiatives, including speaking, demoing and talking about our solutions confidently and in detail.
- You will also represent your customers internally and act as a liaison between the client, support, product, and implementation teams. Providing product feedback and escalation of critical service issues expeditiously is critical. You will need to be able to identify new opportunities within existing accounts and work closely with our Grow team to close them, as well as helping customers understand and get the most from new product updates and features as they are released. Working with the US Client Onboarding Manager, you will be an important part of building this team.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Ability to work hard, and have fun while doing so is a must
- 1-3 years of B2B (business to business) experience in a customer facing role
- Exceptional problem-solving skills are paramount
- Experience working with one or more CRM or Ticket tracking solutions
- Experience with customer negotiations and objection handling
- Client account management experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills a must
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Strong knowledge of web-based technologies
- Be thorough, detail-oriented, and self-motivated
- Work independently, as well as collaboratively
- Experience as a trusted advisor
- B2B Contract negotiation experience a plus
- Experience within the Hair & Beauty industry is a big plus
*Job Type: Contract
Please send a CV with a cover letter FAO Siobhan at email@example.com
Phorest is an equal opportunities employer. Get in touch to ask for more information or to chat about your future with Phorest!