*This German-speaking role is available in Dublin.
Phorest powers over 4,000 hair and beauty salons using our software in the US, UK, Ireland, Germany and Finland. Our aim is to capture 25% of the market globally – that’s one million salons and a billion-dollar company.
Our system touches every point of the salon experience. We have the salon software desktop application, Phorest Go (the native staff application), online bookings website for salons, and custom native apps per salon. In a typical month, Phorest processes 3 million appointments and we send over 3 million SMS and 4 million emails. We process 200k online bookings per month and over 150 custom built white label native apps.
Our training mantra is simple, if it takes time, lots of effort and lots of creativity, then the competition won’t do it. But we will, well, and we’ll make sure it adds tons of value for our clients – #letsgrow
Phorest is seeking an enthusiastic and driven trainer to deliver live training sessions to small groups of hair and beauty salons across Germany, Austria and Switzerland. Our training modules are all around an hour in duration and we connect with clients using live conferencing software to share our screen and train them how to use our Salon software. Depending on which module you are delivering you will guide them through the relevant parts of our software showing how to use it and answering any questions they may have.
We don’t just train clients on how to book appointments – although that’s where we start – we actively help them to understand how great use of the software makes their life easier and their business grow. We share our passion for growth of our clients business by demonstrating the incredible benefits of the marketing tools, e.g. online bookings, SMS marketing, online reviews etc.
As an individual you must be
- A real people person that genuinely cares about the customer experience
- A team player prepared to share workload
- A clear communicator, easily understood by others
- Have great listening skills
- Enthusiastic and positive person with excellent people skills
- Tech & Social Media savvy and enjoys learning new skills
- You should be passionate about learning yourself and enjoy training customers
- Problem solver with a can-do attitude
- Delivering first class online training with salon professionals on topics ranging from basic training on Phorest software to advanced marketing and social media training
- Ensuring new clients are ready to use Phorest Software, through education and support, once their software has been installed
- Following up all trainings with rebooking next modules
- Calendar scheduling to enable delivery of 6 sessions per day
- responsible for booking the training, setting up the calls, and ensuring our clients get connected easily and quickly
Skills & Requirements
- Native/Fluent German speaker
- Training qualification and/or experience
- Relevant industry experience ideally from within a hair or beauty salon
- Technical ability using systems
- Comfortable with a fast-paced, always-on, start-up environment.
This is an exciting and challenging role where you will be learning continually. Do you feel up for the challenge and ready to join this young vibrant award winning company that is growing beauty businesses worldwide? To apply please send a CV + cover letter with “Online Trainer” in the subject line FAO Louise at email@example.com.
We are an equal opportunities employer. Get in touch to ask for more information or to chat about your future with Phorest!