Phorest Salon Software powers hair and beauty salons globally. With a team of over 150 people we are a continuously growing SaaS business and market leaders in the Salon Software industry. Our aim is to capture 25% of the market globally – that’s one million salons and a billion dollar company. This means lots of opportunities for career progression for the right candidate and if you understand the concept of “you get out of it, what you put into it” , you’ll thrive in our fast-paced and team-focused environment.
This role will suit a passionate, driven & articulate individuals who want to help small businesses grow. You will be talking to salon, spa & clinic owners about their business, understanding their concerns and explaining how Phorest’s amazing salon software will have an immediate impact on their business, and helping them grow. As a Senior Sales Development Representative you will manage your sales territory like your own business. You will be responsible for driving the revenue pipeline for your territory through proactive research in your target market and identifying new business prospects. You will respond to inbound customer enquiries generated through marketing activity and engage new prospects by phone, email and social media channels. You will nurture and qualify new opportunities and build a sustainable pipeline for your territory. You will schedule high quality appointments and meetings for the UK & Ireland sales team and support them in developing and progressing opportunities to close. You will effectively manage travel logistics, territory planning and appointment calendars for the sales team to ensure that they are fully booked and maximised on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
The Successful Candidate will be
- Assertive, persuasive, resilient – a confident and experienced sales professional with 5+ years of experience in new business development.
- A strong communicator with the ability to engage well with customers and clearly articulate the Phorest value proposition.
- Customer focused – we strive to serve our internal and external customers at all times.
- Highly organised with good time management skills and an ability to juggle competing priorities.
- Target focused, with a drive to succeed – we are a rapidly growing organisation and the Senior Sales Development Representative will play a key part in driving future growth.
- A strong qualifier with the skills to uncover and prioritise customer needs and confidently handle objections.
- Team focused – Phorest is a very collaborative culture and our sales teams work closely on a day to day basis to achieve our goals.
- Highly coachable and committed to building and developing your sales skills, learning our products and understanding the market, to position yourself for rapid advancement.
How you can help
We are offering the successful Senior Sales Development Representative an opportunity to establish themselves with a highly successful company with a clear progression and Bonuses. Salary based on experience + generous commission and OTE. If you are passionate about the hair & beauty industry and get a kick out of helping salons and spas grow their business, we want to hear from you.
Phorest is an equal opportunities employer. Get in touch to ask for more information or to chat about your future with Phorest!
Please send your application including CV and cover note FAO Marie at email@example.com