*This role is available in either Dublin, Ireland or Philadelphia, US
Phorest powers over 4,500 hair and beauty salons using our software in the UK, Ireland, Germany, Finland and the USA. Our aim is to capture 25% of the market globally – that’s one million salons and a billion dollar company.
Our system touches every point of the salon experience. We have the in-salon software desktop application, Phorest Go (the native staff application), online bookings website for salons, and custom native apps per salon. In a typical month, Phorest processes 3 million appointments and we send over 3 million SMS and 4 million emails. We process 200k online bookings per month and over 150 custom built white label native apps.
This role is ideal for a technical and creative person looking to bring their SEO expertise to the next level, while growing one of Ireland’s fastest-growing and most successful B2B brands. You will join the marketing team and work with the team on content strategy as well as doing both on- and off-site optimisation. You will be working with a highly performing team with a very rich and varied content profile.
What you’ll do
- Work on and with an award-winning content team to decide on long-term content strategy, topic and format
- Take full ownershp of content and traffic for the main phorest.com website
- Research keyword and bring a data driven view on how to approach content
- Work with a developer and our demand generation specialist: maintain and improve our website to the highest SEO standards; develop and improve our marketing tracking, using Google Analytics, Hubspot and Salesforce among other tools; Develop a comprehensive testing strategy
- Manage link building activity and coordinate outreach with the PR team
- Proactively identify optimisations for our website and execute on those with a developer
- Work with our designers and developers to build elegant and converting landing pages
- Work in a small nimble creative marketing team
What you’ll need:
- A proven track record in growing traffic through organic search with the ability to demonstrate examples (experience doing this for an international site is a bonus)
- Someone with a drive to be on the cutting edge of SEO
- Someone creative with good problem solving skills
- Quality & high standards really matter to us – the person needs to have excellent attention to detail and a methodological work process
- A data driven approach to decision making and continuous improvement
- Someone who appreciates automation and will try to solve a problem in the best and most optimal way
- A person who is always looking to improve
- A person who isn’t afraid to ask for help/advice when stuck on a problem or challenge others in order to do what’s best for the team and the company
- We want someone who has excellent SEO skills, in particular
- Technical SEO
- Link building
- Keyword research
- Basic understanding of Web Design
- Experience with custom WordPress themes & plugins
- Experience with measuring website performance, using tools such a Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and similar
- Show an aptitude to doing your own projects and and a can-do attitude to problem solving
Phorest is an equal opportunities employer. Get in touch to ask for more information or to chat about your future with Phorest!
Please send your application including CV and cover note FAO Connor/Johannes/Zoe at email@example.com