This is an exciting opportunity to join a SaaS company rapidly building our US team. Located in center city Philadelphia, one block from Jefferson station at 11th and Market, in cool offices with a start-up vibe – this is an opportunity to be one of our first team members and help define our strategy and work environment. Opportunities for career growth will come quickly to top performers.
Phorest software powers over 4,200 hair and beauty salons using our software in the US, UK, Ireland, Germany and Finland. Our aim is to capture 25% of the market globally – that’s one million salons and a billion dollar company. This means lots of opportunities for career progression for the right candidate and, if you understand the concept of “you get out of it, what you put into it”, you’ll thrive in our fast-paced and team-focused environment.
Our system touches every aspect of the salon experience. We have the salon software desktop application, Phorest Go (the native staff application), online bookings website for salons, and custom native apps per salon. In a typical month, Phorest processes 3 million appointments and we send over 3 million SMS and 4 million emails. We process 350k online bookings per month and over 150 custom built white label native apps.
We are seeking determined, ambitious and driven individuals for our Grow Team, which focuses on our existing client base and making sure they are taking complete advantage of our software. This role will be specifically focusing on selling Phorest’s loyalty program to our existing client base.
Phorest are growing our US team rapidly with new teams in Philadelphia with a startup vibe. This is an ideal job for someone who is passionate about making our customers successful, can work on their own initiative but also as part of a team, and is driven by exceeding sales targets. As one of our first team members in the US, you will have the opportunity to impact the way we do business. Your ambition and creativity are essential to our launch here.
We offer competitive pay, a dynamic and flexible work environment, and the opportunity to influence the growth and sales strategy of an exciting software company as it enters the US market. In addition to working for a great company, you will also benefit from a great benefit package including 22 days holidays.
You, The Candidate
- Determined and ambitious about improving and scaling your areas of responsibility.
- Resourceful, with a “can-do” attitude
- An autonomous personality: Ability to work alone and take initiative to get the job done and work towards team success.
- A track record of exceeding goals.
- Assertive, persuasive & resilient.
- Quick and adaptable: Can think on your feet
- Our clients are our biggest asset and they need to feel looked after. You need to be a real people person that makes sure that every client feels looked after and special
- Somebody who is looking for a career, not just a job
- An “ideas person” who wants to add your personal touch to the role and to Phorest
- You will be responsible for identifying and selling to salons from our existing client base who are not using Phorest’s loyalty program
- This is a target driven role within a team that achieves and consistently exceeds our targets. We smash our sales numbers by showcasing features of our software that genuinely help our clients grow their business
- You have the emotional intelligence to put yourself in a salon owners shoes and throw yourself into what it takes to grow a salon
- You will learn what it takes to make a salon successful and advise clients on best practices (e.g. marketing) based on what works for other salons
- Communicate daily through indirect selling techniques with clients
- Implement creative ways to improve our marketing and communication with clients
- A sales professional, you have a track record of achieving goals
- You are creative with new ideas constantly bouncing off you
- Analytical, you understand the importance of data
- You understand our clients work hard every day and you do the same to help them grow their business
- A multitasker, you thrive on organising chaos and are not scared by the prospect of juggling a million things at once. Instead, this excites and motivates you
- Proactive, you are an opportunist and are unafraid of trying new things
How to apply
- Please send a CV + cover letter with “Business Development US” in the subject line FAO Luke Doolin at email@example.com