We currently have 1,500 salons using our software in eight countries. Our aim is to capture 25% of the market globally – that is one million salons and a billion dollar company. This means lots of opportunities for career progression for the right candidate and if you understand the concept of “you get out of it, what you put into it”, you’ll thrive in our ultra fast-paced and team-focused environment.
- Determined and ambitious about growing your areas of responsibility.
- Resourceful with a “can-do” attitude.
- An autonomous personality – ability to work alone and take initiative to get the job done but has to work well as a team player as well
- Assertive, persuasive & resilient.
- Quick and adaptable, who can think on their feet
- Our clients are our biggest asset and they need to feel looked after. You therefore need to be a real people person – a carebear who wants to make sure every client feels looked after and special.
- Somebody who is looking for a career, not just a job.
- An ‘ideas person’ that wants add their own personal flavour to the role and to Phorest.
- Be a key player in a team that achieves and consistently exceeds monthly targets. We smash our sales numbers by showcasing features of our software that helps them grow their business (indirect selling) not by aggressive selling techniques.
- Managing stock levels & liaising with suppliers
- Communicate daily through indirect selling techniques with clients
- Providing salons with marketing sales advice
- Implement creative ways to improve our marketing and communication with clients
- Third level education preferred in business, marketing or other areas applicable to the role
- You preferably have sales experience and can showcase that you understand indirect selling techniques
- A big interest in marketing – you are creative with new ideas constantly bouncing off you
- Analytical mindset- you understand the importance of spreadsheets
- Multitasker – you thrive on organising chaos and are not scared by the prospect of juggling a million things at once- instead this excites and motivates you.
- Photoshop – Some basic skills of amending and altering images
- Proactive – you are an opportunist and are unafraid of trying new things
Your typical day would look something like this:
- 9:00am: Morning huddle with the team to share ideas and discuss what’s going for that day.
- 9:15am: With the day planned you get stuck into work and start producing loyalty tag orders.
- 11.00am: You deal with a salon that calls in and wow them with the options of loyalty cards available and with your enthusiasm to deliver a unique design. While they are there you get them excited about how the apps and online bookings will help them grow their business. You book them onto training and liaise with the right staff in Phorest who will help them get this up and running.
- 12:00pm: You hear some of the sales team were talking to potential clients. You produce amazing samples for them and note the salon name for a potential future follow-up.
- 12:30pm: Chat to salon owners about the samples you sent them yesterday and how the TreatCard is going to benefit their salon. Book this person into the various trainings we have available.
- 1-2pm: Chill out for lunch in our breakout room
- 2pm: You meet the marketing manager for ideas on a mailshot and prep the campaign to upsell our loyalty scheme to salons recently signed-up.
- 3:00pm: You check your spreadsheets and see that there’s lots of salons who haven’t experienced Phorest’s amazing training courses. You get on the phone!
- 4:00pm You have a meeting with your manager and the marketing team and bring great ideas to the table for us to sell more salon-branded apps to our base.
- 5:00pm: You have training with a salon. You show them how to use their loyalty programme – they’re so enthused that they make a BIG order for cards.
- 6:00pm: Hometime.
Please send a CV with a cover letter to email@example.com