About Phorest Salon Software
Phorest Salon Software powers over 4,200 hair and beauty salons globally. With a team of over 130 people we are a continuously growing SaaS business.
At Phorest we have a BHAG (Big Hairy Audacious Goal). Our aim is to capture 25% of the market globally – that’s one million salons and a billion dollar company. This means lots of opportunities for career progression for the right candidate and if you understand the concept of “you get out of it, what you put into it”, you’ll thrive in our fast-paced and team-focused environment.
Australia is calling! We are seeking proactive, enthusiastic and passionate individuals for our Customer Experience Team in Brisbane, Australia – with a start-up vibe, we are looking for individuals who want to be part of building our operations from the ground up. From June/July 2018 we will be Onboarding 3-5 clients per month and will need staff locally in Australia to ensure we can deliver a great service.
As a Customer Experience Manager, you will be responsible for the full customer journey from when a new sale comes in, so you will be required to spend time in the Dublin HQ training in the many areas of our software. For this role we are offering $65 – 70k Plus Superannuation (DOE) plus benefits.
- Help design adoption plans, rollout strategies and deliver projects.
- You will be expected to be a product expert (Training provided).
- You will play a key part in client events, user groups.
- You will play a key part in customer marketing initiatives, including speaking, demoing and talking about our solutions confidently and in detail.
- Act as the link between clients and internal teams.
- You will need to be able to identify new opportunities within existing accounts.
- Help customers understand and get the most from new product updates and features as they are released.
- Providing product feedback and escalation of critical service issues expeditiously is critical.
- 1-3 years of B2B (business to business) experience in a customer facing role.
- 1-3 years of Customer experience management.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills are paramount.
- Experience working with one or more CRM or Ticket tracking solutions.
- Experience with customer negotiations and objection handling.
- Client account management experience.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills a must.
- Excellent teamwork skills.
- Strong knowledge of web-based technologies.
- Be thorough, detail-oriented, and self-motivated.
- Work independently, as well as collaboratively.
- B2B Contract negotiation experience a plus.
- Experience within the Hair & Beauty industry is a big plus.
As a Customer Experience Manager, you will be responsible for the full customer journey from when a new sale comes in, so you will be required to spend time in the Dublin HQ training in the many areas of our software.
To apply please send a CV with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org