About Phorest Salon Software
Phorest powers over 4,000 hair and beauty salons using our software in the US, UK, Ireland, Germany and Finland. Our aim is to capture 25% of the market globally – that’s one million salons and a billion-dollar company.
Our system touches every point of the salon experience. We have the salon software desktop application, Phorest Go (the native staff application), online bookings website for salons, and custom native apps per salon. In a typical month, Phorest processes 3 million appointments and we send over 3 million SMS and 4 million emails. We process 200k online bookings per month and over 150 custom built white label native apps.
Australia is calling! We are seeking proactive, enthusiastic and passionate individuals for our Customer Experience Team in Brisbane, Australia – with a start-up vibe, we are looking for individuals who want to be part of building our operations from the ground up. From May/June 2018 we will be Onboarding 3-5 clients per month and will need staff locally in Australia to ensure we can deliver a great service.
The Customer Experience Manager will be expected to take ownership of new and existing clients to help design adoption plans, rollout strategies and deliver projects. Customer Success is critical within the company to ensure customer satisfaction and retention, to drive growth and to help clients extract maximum value from our products.
You will be expected to be a product expert and evangelist, understand your customers’ needs in depth and build strategic relationships with key contacts at all levels across their business. You will play a key part in client events, user groups and customer marketing initiatives, including speaking, demoing and talking about our solutions confidently and in detail.
You will also represent your customers internally and act as a liaison between the client, support, product, and implementation teams. Providing product feedback and escalation of critical service issues expeditiously is critical. You will need to be able to identify new opportunities within existing accounts, as well as helping customers understand and get the most from new product updates and features as they are released. Working with our Australian management team and Phorest HQ too, you will be an important part of building this team from the ground up.
What skills you need
- Ability to work hard, and have fun while doing so is a must
- 1-3 years of B2B (business to business) experience in a customer facing role
- 1-3 years of Customer experience management
- Exceptional problem-solving skills are paramount
- Experience working with one or more CRM or Ticket tracking solutions
- Experience with customer negotiations and objection handling
- Client account management experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills a must
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Strong knowledge of web-based technologies
- Be thorough, detail-oriented, and self-motivated
- Work independently, as well as collaboratively
- B2B Contract negotiation experience a plus
- Experience within the Hair & Beauty industry is a big plus
As a Customer Experience Manager, you will be responsible for the full customer journey from when a new sale comes in, so you will be required to spend time in the Dublin HQ training in the following areas within Phorest:
- Ops Team
- Onboarding Specialist
- Onsite Coordinator
- Training Team
- In-house Training
- Online Training
- Grow Team
- Online Bookings
- Online Reputation
- Mobile Apps
$65 – 70k Plus Superannuation (DOE)
Please send a CV with a cover letter to email@example.com