Phorest powers over 3,500 hair and beauty salons using our software in the UK, Ireland, Germany, Finland and the USA. Our aim is to capture 25% of the market globally – that’s one million salons and a billion dollar company.
Our system touches every point of the salon experience. We have the salon software desktop application, Phorest Go (the native staff application), online bookings website for salons, and custom native apps per salon. In a typical month, Phorest processes 3 million appointments and we send over 3 million SMS and 4 million emails. We process 200k online bookings per month and over 150 custom built white label native apps.
We are seeking proactive, enthusiastic and passionate individuals for our Customer Success Team as we are growing this team rapidly. With a new team in Dublin and a startup vibe, we seek individuals who want to be part of building our operations from the ground up.
The Customer Success Manager(s) will be expected to take ownership of new and existing clients to help design adoption plans, rollout strategies and deliver projects. Customer Success is a critical role within the company to ensure customer satisfaction and retention, drive growth and help clients extract maximum value from our products.
You will be expected to be a product expert and evangelist, understand your customers’ needs in depth and build strategic relationships with key contacts at all levels across their business. You will play a key part in client events, user groups and customer marketing initiatives, including speaking, demoing and talking about our solutions confidently and in detail.
You will also represent your customers internally and act as a liaison between the client, support, product, and implementation teams. Providing product feedback and escalation of critical service issues expeditiously is critical. You will need to be able to identify new opportunities within existing accounts and work closely with our Grow team to close them, as well as helping customers understand and get the most from new product updates and features as they are released. Working with the Lead/Senior Customer Success Manager, you will be an important part of building this team.
Skills, Qualifications & Requirements
- Ability to work hard, and have fun while doing so is a must
- 1-3 years of B2B (business to business) experience in a customer facing role
- Exceptional problem-solving skills are paramount
- Experience working with one or more CRM or Ticket tracking solutions
- Experience with customer negotiations and objection handling
- Client account management experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills a must
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Strong knowledge of web-based technologies
- Be thorough, detail oriented, and self-motivated
- Work independently, as well as collaboratively
- Experience as a trusted advisor
- B2B Contract negotiation experience a plus
- Experience within the Hair & Beauty industry is a big plus