About Phorest Salon Software
Phorest Salon Software powers hair and beauty salons globally. With a team of over 130 people, we are a continuously growing SaaS business.
Our aim is to capture 25% of the market globally – that’s one million salons and a billion dollar company. This means lots of opportunities for career progression for the right candidate and, if you understand the concept of “you get out of it, what you put into it”, you’ll thrive in our fast-paced and team-focused environment.
The Event Sales role is an exciting entry-level opportunity on the PR & Events Team (part of the Phorest Marketing Team) for a competitive and driven sales person with an interest in marketing. We hold an annual conference, the Salon Owners Summit, which has become one of the most prestigious events in the industry. At the beginning of this year, we held the event in Dublin’s Convention centre with over 500 attendees from the UK, Ireland, USA and the Nordics with a world-class speaker line-up. And this is where you come in…
How you can help
- Be a key player in a team that achieves and consistently exceeds monthly sales targets. The event is exclusively available to clients of Phorest Salon Software and we sell by building strong relationships and showcasing the value of the event to their business, rather than through hard sales
- Create a sales pipeline
- Communicate daily with clients via a variety of media
- Come up with creative ways to improve ticket sales, sign up processes and communication with clients
What skills you need
- Third level education preferred; in business, marketing, or other areas applicable to the role
- You preferably have sales experience and can showcase that you understand indirect selling techniques
- You have a big interest in marketing and you are creative with new ideas constantly whirring about in your head
- You have an analytical mindset – you understand the importance of data, sales pipelines and staying organised
- You’re a multitasker – you thrive on organising in midst of chaos and are not scared by the prospect of juggling a million things at once, instead this excites and motivates you
- You are proactive, have a can-do attitude and are unafraid of trying new things!
Please send a CV and cover letter FAO Alex to firstname.lastname@example.org