About Phorest Salon Software
Phorest Salon Software powers over 4,200 hair and beauty salons globally. With a team of over 130 people we are a continuously growing SaaS business.
At Phorest we have a BHAG (Big Hairy Audacious Goal). Our aim is to capture 25% of the market globally – that’s one million salons and a billion dollar company. This means lots of opportunities for career progression for the right candidate and if you understand the concept of “you get out of it, what you put into it”, you’ll thrive in our fast-paced and team-focused environment.
This is not a ‘smile and file’ role. We need someone exceptional to be the hub of all things that will create this amazing first impression. We are a rapidly growing company (we have gone from 80 to almost 130 team members in the past 18 months) and the ‘First Impressions team’ is a brand new team in Phorest. You will be one of the first five people on the team. This role will provide a huge opportunity for the right candidate.
This role requires someone who has great attention to detail, takes pride in their work and manages their time and tasks efficiently. You are not the type of person that needs to be asked twice! In fact, most of the time you have everything done in advance. You are on top of everything. Always.
You wear empathy and patience as a badge of honour. You have a sense of urgency when it comes to getting things done but you are ultra calm and patient with clients. You don’t have an ‘extra mile’ because you consider anything that can be done for a customer should never be referred to as ‘extra’.
Please note: this is a full-time position with the requirement to work 1-2 Saturdays each month on rotation, with a salary of €23,500.
- Ensure every single one of our 300 inbound calls (and growing) are answered on the first ring, and in a friendly manner and transferred to the relevant person.
- Greet salon owners and people who are in the office for training in a friendly manner and giving them a WOW Phorest experience.
- Work with suppliers to ensure everything is delivered on time to our clients and potential clients including mail shots, stock orders etc.
- Deal with people internally and making sure they have everything they need to succeed from stationery to supplies.
- Opening shutters; sticking on the dishwasher and dealing with everyone from the landlord to the plumber. It’s all hands on deck.
- Work with the team lead and marketing manager to continually improve the front-of-house experience and come up with new ways to WOW people who enter the building.
- Minimum of three years experience in a high call volume reception role.
- Minimum of three years experience in a customer-facing role.
- Experience in creating new customer service processes and executing customer service ideas.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Administrative or secretarial course is a bonus.
Please send a CV and cover letter to our First Impressions team lead and office manager Sarah Kennington at email@example.com