About Phorest Salon Software
Phorest Salon Software powers over 4,200 hair and beauty salons globally. With a team of over 130 people we are a continuously growing SaaS business.
At Phorest we have a BHAG (Big Hairy Audacious Goal). Our aim is to capture 25% of the market globally – that’s one million salons and a billion dollar company. This means lots of opportunities for career progression for the right candidate and if you understand the concept of “you get out of it, what you put into it”, you’ll thrive in our fast-paced and team-focused environment.
This role will suit a passionate, driven individual who wants to help small businesses grow. We entered the German market in 2017 with a sales team based in Cologne. We are now looking for a native-level German speaker to drive sales in Germany, Austria and Switzerland from within headquarters in Dublin. We expect the German market to grow fast, offering the successful Telesales Executive an opportunity to establish themselves with a highly successful company with clear progression and bonuses. You’ll embrace helping us enter a new and swift-growing market and work with teams of different nationalities.
We are offering a basic salary of €27k + generous commission (OTE 50k).
- Drive sales in Germany, Austria and Switzerland from within our Dublin HQ.
- Talking with salon and spa owners daily about their business (inbound & outbound).
- Understand their concerns and worries.
- Explain how Phorest’s amazing software can have an immediate impact on their business and help them grow.
- To be a native German speaker or have near-native speaker level in German.
- 2 years of telesales experience (inbound/outbound).
- To prioritise the needs of the customer.
- To be well spoken, highly articulate and motivated to succeed.
- To have a track record of hitting and exceeding targets.
- To be assertive, persuasive and resilient but respectful.
- To be able to work as part of a team achieving common goals.
- To be flexible & available to work at national/international events that Phorest participate in if required.
Please send a CV with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org