About Phorest Salon Software
Phorest Salon Software powers hair and beauty salons globally. With a team of over 130, we are a continuously growing SaaS business.
Our aim is to capture 25% of the market globally – that’s one million salons and a billion dollar company. This means lots of opportunity for career progression for the right candidate and, if you understand the concept of “you get out of it, what you put into it”, you’ll thrive in our fast-paced and team-focused environment.
This role will suit a passionate, driven individual who wants to help small businesses grow. You will be talking to salon and spa owners about their business (inbound & outbound), understanding their concerns and explaining to them how Phorest’s amazing salon software can have an immediate impact on their business, and helping them grow. You will work closely with our German team based in Cologne, but from within our Dublin HQ.
The successful candidate will need
- To be a native German speaker or have near-native speaker level in German
- 2 years of telesales experience (inbound/outbound)
- To prioritise the needs of the customer
- To be well spoken, highly articulate and motivated to succeed
- To have a track record of hitting and exceeding targets
- To be assertive, persuasive and resilient but respectful
- To be able to work as part of a team achieving common goals
- To be flexible & available to work at national / international events that Phorest participate in if required
How you can help
We entered the German market in 2017 with a sales team based in Cologne. We are now looking for a native-level German speaker to drive sales in Germany, Austria and Switzerland from within headquarters in Dublin. We expect the German market to grow fast, offering the successful Telesales Executive an opportunity to establish themselves with a highly successful company with clear progression and bonuses. Basic salary of €27k + generous commission (OTE 50k). This role will be based in Phorest HQ, Dublin, Ireland.
What skills you need
If you are passionate about the hair & beauty industry and get a kick out of helping salons and spas grow their business, we want to hear from you. You’ll embrace helping us enter a new and fast-growing market and enjoy working with teams of different nationalities.
Please send a CV with a cover letter to email@example.com