About Phorest Salon Software
Phorest Salon Software powers over 4,200 hair and beauty salons globally. With a team of over 130 people, we are a continuously growing SaaS business.
Our aim is to capture 25% of the market globally – that’s one million salons and a billion dollar company. This means lots of opportunities for career progression for the right candidate and if you understand the concept of “you get out of it, what you put into it”, you’ll thrive in our fast-paced and team-focused environment.
Phorest Salon Software is a web-based CRM, appointment scheduling and POS software application that helps Salons, Spas and health clinics run their business and improve their processes such as online booking and stock control. Phorest also runs on iPhone and iPad and each salon gets their own branded iOS app to give to their customers.
This role is ideal for someone who loves dealing with people primarily over the phone in a fast-paced, team environment and keeping busy with lots of varied and exciting tasks. It is a role where you will be offered as much responsibility as you are able or willing to handle. If you want to fast track your career, then join a team with ambitions to match your own.
- Customer focused with a desire to help the client become as successful as possible
- An enthusiastic and positive person with excellent people skills
- Target-driven with naturally great business acumen
- Patient but assertive and persuasive
- A problem solver – the kind of person who asks not just what, but why
- Tech & Social Media savvy and enjoy learning new skills and knowledge
- Hold a full-time role based on our clients’ front line helpdesk
- Answer all incoming Customer Support calls(approx 25+ per day)
- Resolve problems by phone, email support or remote connection
- Report, log and troubleshoot issues
- Reassign to Dev Engineers where appropriate
- Carry out general admin duties
You Have Experience With
- Salon Management Software
- Cloud POS Software
- 3rd Party Software/Tools – Google Docs, Slack
- Remote Software – Logmein, Go to Assist, TeamViewer
- Operating Systems – XP, Vista, Win 7, 8, 10, MAC OSx
- Hardware Support – POS items – Touch Screens, PCs, Receipt Printers, Scanners, Cash Drawers, A4 Printers
- Network troubleshooting
- Q/A Testing- Feature, GUI & Regression Testing on the Cloud POS Software
- SQL (beneficial but not essential)
- 4 Weeks Systems Training including an initial fortnight intro to Phorest led by our People Team
- In-house training with clients
- Call shadowing with the Support team
- Weekly follow up with Team Lead
- 37.5 hr work week
- 9am to 6pm with 1 hour for Lunch
- 5 days from Mon-Sat, some Bank Holidays
- 22 Days Annual Leave per 12 months
- Shift work will be needed as we support our US market, so working hours will change to latest 12am on rotation.
Phorest is an equal opportunities employer. Get in touch to ask for more information or to chat about your future with Phorest!
Like what you see? Send a CV with a cover letter to Stephen at firstname.lastname@example.org