Inside Sales Representative, Dublin
About Phorest Salon Software
Phorest Salon Software powers hair and beauty salons globally. With a team of over 130 people, we are a continuously growing SaaS business.
Our aim is to capture 25% of the market globally – that’s one million salons and a billion dollar company. This means lots of opportunities for career progression for the right candidate and, if you understand the concept of “you get out of it, what you put into it”, you’ll thrive in our fast-paced and team-focused environment.
You, The Candidate
- Determined and ambitious about improving and scaling your areas of responsibility.
- Resourceful, with a “can-do” attitude.
- An autonomous personality: Ability to work alone and take initiative to get the job done but able to work well as a team player.
- A track record of exceeding sales targets.
- Assertive, persuasive & resilient.
- Quick and adaptable: Can think on your feet.
- Our clients are our biggest asset and they need to feel looked after. You, therefore, need to be a real people person – someone who wants to make sure that every client feels looked after and special.
- Somebody who is looking for a career, not just a job.
- An “ideas person” who wants to add your personal touch to the role and to Phorest.
- You will be responsible for identifying salons from our existing client base who are not taking advantage of the features of our software on offer to them.
- This is a target driven role within a team that achieves and consistently exceeds our targets. We smash our sales numbers by showcasing features of our software that genuinely help our clients grow their business.
- You have the emotional intelligence to put yourself in a salon owners shoes and throw yourself into what it takes to grow a salon.
- You will learn what it takes to make a salon successful and advise clients on best practices based on what works for other salons.
- Communicate daily through indirect selling techniques with clients.
- Provide salons with marketing advice.
- Implement creative ways to improve our marketing and communication with clients.
- A sales professional, you have a track record of achieving targets.
- You are creative with new ideas constantly bouncing off you.
- Analytical, you understand the importance of spreadsheets.
- A grafter, you understand our clients work hard every day and you do the same to help them grow their business.
- A multitasker, you thrive on organising chaos and are not scared by the prospect of juggling a million things at once. Instead, this excites and motivates you.
- Proactive, you are an opportunist and are unafraid of trying new things.
How to apply
- Please send a CV + cover letter with “Business Advisor” in the subject line FAO Luke Doolin at firstname.lastname@example.org