About Phorest Salon Software
Phorest Salon Software powers over 4,200 hair and beauty salons globally. With a team of over 130 people we are a continuously growing SaaS business.
At Phorest we have a BHAG (Big Hairy Audacious Goal). Our aim is to capture 25% of the market globally – that’s one million salons and a billion dollar company. This means lots of opportunities for career progression for the right candidate and if you understand the concept of “you get out of it, what you put into it”, you’ll thrive in our fast-paced and team-focused environment.
Phorest is looking for a highly motivated and driven sales professional to help grow our already rapidly increasing presence in the US. As one of our first team members in the US, you will have the opportunity to impact the way we do business. Your ambition and creativity are essential to our launch here.
We champion independent salons, and our product genuinely fuels growth for these clients – we are looking for someone who is passionate about helping SMBs on their road to success. The right person wants to grow and be part of a true industry leader in this space.
We offer competitive pay, a dynamic and flexible work environment, and the opportunity to influence the growth and sales strategy of an exciting software company as it enters the US market. There will be opportunities for quick career progression for a top performer.
- Drive the sales cycle from SQL (Sales Qualified Lead) to close.
- Sell our solution to new salons across the US.
- Execute goals, strategies and targets monthly and quarterly.
- Present our software through an online presentation to salons.
- 5 + years proven experience selling to business owners.
- Proven experience in owning and managing the lead, turning it into a demo of your product, closing the sale.
- Ability to work with high volume of leads and short sales cycles.
- Understanding of selling to small business owners (preferred).
- Agile self starter who thinks like a founder. Can work well independently and collaboratively
- You want to talk to salon owners all the time – but understand that you need to efficiently manage your pipeline and Salesforce to get optimum results
- Thrive on making high volume of daily calls, speaking to owners each and every day
Please send your CV plus cover email to Barry: email@example.com