Imagine surfing on the crest of technological innovation in a 150 BILLION EURO industry with one of Ireland’s fastest growing tech companies? Well, you’re just a CV and a two minute Youtube video from turning that dream into a Worldwide reality!
Phorest’s business model is to help hair and beauty salons grow their business using Phorest software. We pride ourselves on offering our clients first class education and support that facilitates growth for their business.
Our training Mantra is simple:
If it takes time, lots of effort and lots of creativity, then the competition won’t do it. But we will… well, and we’ll make sure it adds tons of value for our clients – #letsgrow
Phorest is seeking an enthusiastic and driven Trainer to join our Salon Grow team.
As an individual you must be:
- A real people person that genuinely cares about the customer experience.
- An enthusiastic and positive person with excellent people skills.
- Tech & Social Media savvy and enjoys learning new skills.
- You should be passionate about learning yourself and enjoy training customers.
- Problem solver with a can-do attitude.
- Delivering first class online and classroom training with salon professionals on topics ranging from basic training on Phorest software to advanced marketing and social media training.
- Ensuring new clients are ready to use Phorest Software, through education and support, once their software has been installed.
- Providing salons with marketing sales advice.
- Training qualification and/or experience.
- Salon/beauty experience preferred
- Phorest is a salon software company with amazing marketing tools and so the candidate should have interest or experience in either marketing, salons or software, the role itself will be in a training capacity and so experience in this area is ideal
- Comfortable with a fast-paced, always-on, start-up environment
- Please note: Clean full driving licence is essential
It is an exciting and challenging role where you will be learning continually.
Do you feel up to the challenge and ready to join this young vibrant award winning company that is growing beauty businesses worldwide?
If so we would love to hear from you.
A Typical Day:
9:00am: Morning huddle with the team. You give your stats for the month, raise some great ideas and explain how we can all improve our product and service
9:15am- 1pm: With the day planned you get stuck into work trainings online or classroom-based supporting accounts and coaching them to maximise the system and answering any questions they may have or contacting other teams to assist with issues or questions you can’t address alone. Logging your calls and sending emails and text confirmations and reminders. Booking trainings and tracking your personal performance and self-learning.
Trainings can include> Sms and email, online bookings, staffing, reports, marketing, loyalty or basic system trainings.
1-2pm: Chill out for lunch in our breakout room
2pm: Online training session with UK/Irish clients
3:00pm: Team meeting to catch up on where we are and where we need to be, share thoughts and ideas and discuss any issues together to continue to make the training and clients experience as amazing as possible.
4:00pm Follow up on previous trainings, encourage rebookings.
5:00pm:Training with American clients online
5:30pm: Meeting with the marketing team. You have some great ideas on how to improve the training section of the site
OTE: Depending on experience
Please Note: This role will be located in our coworking space in Philadelphia, US.
Please send a CV and cover letter to Declan at email@example.com