Phorest powers over 4,000 hair and beauty salons using our software in the UK, Ireland, Germany, Finland and the USA. Our aim is to capture 25% of the market globally – that’s one million salons and a billion dollar company.
Our system touches every point of the salon experience. We have the in-salon software desktop application, Phorest Go (the native staff application), online bookings website for salons, and custom native apps per salon. In a typical month, Phorest processes 3 million appointments and we send over 3 million SMS and 4 million emails. We process 200k online bookings per month and over 150 custom built white label native apps.
We are growing fast and would like to add a new member to the team. You will join a small group of highly skilled engineers in building exciting new features and extending our platform.Given we are a small team of 9 engineers, you will have the freedom and control to shape our product vision without bureaucracy or politics.
You will be a central member of a multidisciplinary team, automating test suits and bulletproofing the future of our multi-tenant SAAS platform.
– Develop and design and execute both manual and automated tests to verify the functionality of the system.
– Never stop learning, pursuing the latest technologies, seeking the best solutions. You will always look to improve.
– Challenge the norm and will not be afraid to voice your opinion.
– Take part in requirements gathering for your team.
– Help our developers reproduce errors and stamp those bugs out.
– Invent and implement new test automation approaches.
– A variety of experience with test automation tools/frameworks. You know which ones are appropriate to use in what scenarios.
– A knowledge of when to automate and when manual is best.
– Worked with a microservices/distributed architectures stack.
– Experience working in a scrum environment.
– Worked with git – using pull requests and various branching strategies.
– Experience debugging network traffic with tools such as Charles Proxy or Chrome Dev Tools.
Phorest is an equal opportunities employer. For this position, flexi-time and working from home is possible – get in touch to ask for more information or to chat about your future with Phorest!
Please send your CV plus cover email to email@example.com FAO John Doran