This is an exciting opportunity to join a SaaS company rapidly building our US team. Located in center city Philadelphia, one block from Jefferson station at 11th and Market, in cool offices with a start-up vibe – this is an opportunity to be one of our first team members and help define our strategy and work environment. Opportunities for career growth will come quickly to top performers.
Phorest software powers over 4,200 hair and beauty salons using our software in the US, UK, Ireland, Germany and Finland. Our aim is to capture 25% of the market globally – that’s one million salons and a billion dollar company. This means lots of opportunities for career progression for the right candidate and, if you understand the concept of “you get out of it, what you put into it”, you’ll thrive in our fast-paced and team-focused environment.
Our system touches every aspect of the salon experience. We have the salon software desktop application, Phorest Go (the native staff application), online bookings website for salons, and custom native apps per salon. In a typical month, Phorest processes 3 million appointments and we send over 3 million SMS and 4 million emails. We process 350k online bookings per month and over 150 custom built white label native apps.
Phorest is looking for a highly motivated and driven sales professional to help grow our already rapidly increasing presence in the US. As one of our first team members in the US, you will have the opportunity to impact the way we do business. Your ambition and creativity are essential to our launch here.
We champion independent salons, and our product genuinely fuels growth for these clients – we are looking for someone who is passionate about helping SMBs on their road to success. The right person wants to grow and be part of a true industry leader in this space.
We offer competitive pay, a dynamic and flexible work environment, and the opportunity to influence the growth and sales strategy of an exciting software company as it enters the US market. In addition to working for a great company, you will also benefit from a great benefit package including 22 days holidays.
- The role of Sales Development Representative (SDR) is to take leads from interested potential clients and book in a demo of our software for our Inside Sales Executive, with the salon owner
- Identify and qualify new opportunities for the Inside Sales team
- Execute goals, strategies and targets monthly and quarterly
- Enter all correspondence with salons into Salesforce
- Expand and enhance product and industry knowledge
- Nurture leads and pass on to inside Sales team when client is ready for presentation
- Comfortable hunting salons that you believe can benefit from our tools
- Thrive on making high volume of daily calls, speaking to owners each and every day
Skills & Experience:
- 1-2 years experience in a similar role
- Assertive, self-starter with strong phone, sales and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work with high volume of leads and short sales cycles
- Understanding of hair and beauty industry (preferred)
- Effective communication skills with your co-workers
- Strong written and verbal skills
- High energy, motivated and results driven
Please send a CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org