Phorest powers over 5,000 hair and beauty salons using our software in the US, UK, Ireland, Germany and Finland. Our aim is to capture 25% of the market globally – that’s one million salons and a billion-dollar company.
Our system touches every point of the salon experience. We have the salon software desktop application, Phorest Go (the native staff application), online bookings website for salons, and custom native apps per salon. In a typical month, Phorest processes 4 million appointments and we send over 4 million SMS and 4 million emails. We process 300k online bookings per month and over 2,500 custom built white label native apps.
We are seeking people who are proactive, enthusiastic and passionate individuals who want to be part of building our team as we scale globally and ensure we can continue to deliver a great service. Are you both what you say you are and what you do on a daily basis? You’ll have the chance to work with customers to train them and troubleshoot/resolve complex product issues and advise on best practices using our client’s product suite.
The Onboarding Coordinator will be expected to take ownership of new and existing clients to help design adoption plans, rollout strategies and deliver projects. Customer Success is critical within the company to ensure customer satisfaction and retention, drive growth and help clients extract maximum value from our products.
You will be expected to be a product expert and evangelist, understand your customers’ needs in depth and build strategic relationships with key contacts at all levels across their business. You will play a key part in client events, user groups and customer marketing initiatives, including speaking, demoing and talking about our solutions confidently and in detail.
You will also represent your customers internally and act as a liaison between the client, support, product, and implementation teams. Providing product feedback and escalation of critical service issues expeditiously is critical. You will need to be able to identify new opportunities within existing accounts, as well as helping customers understand and get the most from new product updates and features as they are released.
We’ll Expect You to
Work with our management team and Phorest HQ too, you will be covering mainland UK, as an Onboarding Coordinator, you will enjoy an interesting and varied role with as much responsibility as you are able or willing to handle. You must be a self-starter and highly motivated. Strong problem solving skills and the ability to adjust quickly to changing conditions and work demands are equally important. A driving licence is also essential.
- Role Model: Lead by setting a good example – behavior consistent with words
- Motivate and Inspire Salon Owners and their teams
- Target driven with naturally great business acumen
- An enthusiastic and positive person with excellent people skills
- A problem solver- the kind of person who asks not just what, but why
- Tech & social media savvy and enjoys learning new skills and knowledge
- Patient but assertive and persuasive
- Providing software training for clients
- Product installations online and on-site
- Maintaining core systems
- Organising client setups and callouts
- Handling client support
- Keep your manager informed of tasks accomplishment, issues and status
- Deliver Metrics reporting and analytics regarding support tickets
- Efficient escalation of issues which cannot be resolved by the team
- Wiki Pages: Processes and steps necessary to resolve issues and/or best practices
- Training and motivating clients (Beneficial)
- Working remotely but cooperatively with HQ
- Hardware support, ideally POS hardware
- Client Onboarding and Configuration
- Windows OS, Mac OSx
- Small Business Networking, broadband installations and providing support
- 1-2 month’s systems training
- 2 Weeks in Dublin Office
- 4 weeks shadowing with an experienced Onboarding Coordinator
- 37.5 hrs plus per week plus travel (early starts & stayovers)
- 5 day week (Monday – Friday)
- Some weekend work maybe needed for trade shows
- 23 days annual leave per 12 months
- Shift work will be needed as our client enters the US market, so working hours may change on rotation
Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org.