Imagine surfing on the crest of technological innovation in a 150 BILLION EURO industry with one of Ireland’s fastest growing tech companies? Well you’re just a CV away from turning that dream into a worldwide reality!
Phorest is the leading software platform for the Hair and Beauty industry in the UK, Ireland and Scandinavia. Recently launched in the US, Phorest is aiming to be the world leader in this area.
Phorest is now recruiting for an Assistant Accountant. Great experience, development opportunities and package available for the right candidate.
- Bank reconciliations
- Invoice processing
- Maintenance of cash book
- Maintenance of receivables ledger
- Maintenance of payables ledger
- Online payment processing
- Accruals/prepayments and nominal postings
- Staff expenses
- Assist in the preparation of month end management accounts
- Client account setups to include billing and instalment plan activation
- Assist CFO in implementing good internal controls and processes.
- Relevant experience essential
- Good attention to detail is vital
- Self starter and can work on own initiative
- Candidate must be available for immediate start
- Strong team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organisational skills
- May suit person studying towards an accountancy qualification (eg. IATI, ACCA)
Salary provided is related to candidate’s experience.
Please send a CV and cover letter to email@example.com – all applications are treated as strictly confidential.