Transform the way salons and spas interact with their customers with Phorest’s ground breaking new technology platform.
Join one of the fastest growing software companies in Ireland as we expand into the US, Canada, and beyond. There are lots of opportunities for career progression for the right candidate.
If you want to fast track your career then join a team with ambitions to match your own.
As an individual you must be:
- Target driven with naturally great business acumen
- Enthusiastic and positive person with excellent people skills
- Problem solver-the kind of person who asks not just what, but why
- Tech & Social Media savvy and enjoys learning new skills and knowledge
- Patient but assertive and persuasive
- Full time role based on our clients’ front line helpdesk
- Answer all incoming IT calls(approx 25+ per day)
- Calls will be coming from Ireland and the UK
- Resolving problems by phone support or remote connection
- Issue reporting, logging and troubleshooting
- Reassign to Dev Engineers where appropriate
- General Admin duties
- Salon Management Software
- Cloud POS Software
- 3rd Party Tools
- Operating Systems
- XP, Vista, Win 7, Linux & OSx
- Hardware Support
- POS items – Touch Screens, PCs, Receipt Printers, Scanners, Cash Drawers, A4 Printers
- Database Analysis
- SQL code fixes
- Q/A Testing
- Feature, GUI & Regression Testing on the Cloud POS Software
- 1 Week Systems Training followed by a buddy system
- 40 hrs per week
- 9am to 6pm with 1 hour for Lunch
- 5 days from Mon-Sat, some Bank Holidays
- 20 Days Annual Leave per 12 months
- Shift work will be needed as we enter the US market, so working hours will change max 11pm on rotation.
Reporting to: The Operations Manager
- Location Dublin City Centre
- Payment Up to € 24,000 per annum DOE
- Category Call-Centre / Customer Service, Tech Support / Services.
- Terms Permanent, Full-time
- Last updated 15/05/2014
Please send a CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org