Your Phorest journey starts with requesting your free demo.
One of our Salon Business Advisors will meet you to understand more about you and your business.
- They will show you how easy to use the software is;
- And how it can grow and improve your business.
You’ll be able to ask as many questions as you want.
Welcome On Board
Here is what happens next, if you decide to sign up with Phorest:
- Our Onboarding Team will look after switching you over from your current solution.
- They’ll transfer your client details, appointments and products lists.
- Our Support Team will make sure that your broadband and hardware are all good to go.
Now you are ready to have Phorest Salon Software installed in your salon!
- Our IT Team will install the software.
- They’ll train you and your team, so you can start using Phorest straight away.
Once you have started using your software, our award-winning Training Team takes over:
- They’ll deliver training for you on-site and online, as many times as you want.
- It’s completely free, with unlimited access for you and your staff.
- The training modules cover the basics of using Phorest Salon Software.
- The advanced training modules cover complex subjects like management, marketing, or social media.
At Phorest we believe that giving you the tools is not enough.
The Grow Team is dedicated to making your life easier.
They are here for you, no matter what. They make sure that the clients who visit you:
- Book appointments more often.
- Spend more.
- And have a stellar experience, every time they come through your door.
At Phorest, we practice something called ‘Seirbhís Go Hiontach’.
Our Support Team is always just one click or one call away. They pride themselves on providing the highest customer service.
- Every single support call is rated out-of-five by our customers.
- If the call is rated 1/5, it is sent to everyone in the company, including the founder & CEO, Ronan Perceval.
The Support Team is based in Dublin, Ireland, in the Phorest HQ and available 6 days a week, from 9am – 6pm.
Oh, by the way, Seirbhís Go Hiontach means ‘Excellence in Service,’ in Irish!