Phorest Salon Software is an Irish tech success story employing over 70 people and has a customer base of over 2,000 salons in the UK, USA, Ireland and Finland using our software.
We are looking to build a world-class front-of-house and reception team. And, we want you to be on it.
Why? Because this is a face-to-face industry, and our success to date has been built on being ultra client-focused. We always go the extra mile, and while we believe we have the best product in the market, we are nothing without our customer service.
Seirbhis Go Hiontach:
In Phorest we have a mantra called ‘Serbhis Go Hiontach’. This Irish phrase loosely translates to ‘Excellence in Service’.
As an example of how we live this mantra, every support call in Phorest is rated out-of-five. If a ? rating comes through, the email is automatically sent to every single person in the company including the CEO. That is how seriously we take it. 🙂
You don’t have an ‘extra mile’ because you consider anything that can be done for a customer should never be referred to as ‘extra’.
You wear empathy and patience as a badge of honour. You have a sense of urgency when it comes to getting things done but you are ultra calm and patient with clients.
You have great attention to detail, take pride in your work and you manage your time and tasks efficiently. You are not the type of person that needs to be asked twice! In fact, most of the time you have everything done in advance. You are on top of everything. Always.
This is not a ‘smile and file’ role. We need someone exceptional to be the hub of all things that will create this amazing first impression. We are a rapidly growing company (we have gone from 35 to almost 80 staff in the past 18 months) and the ‘First Impressions team’ is a brand new team in Phorest. You will be one of the first three people on the team.
- Ensuring every single one of our 300 inbound calls (and growing) are answered on the first ring, and in a friendly manner and transferred to the relevant person
- Greeting salon owners and people who are in the office for training in a friendly manner and giving them a wow Phorest experience
- Working with suppliers to ensure everything is delivered on time to our clients and potential clients including mail shots, stock orders etc.
- Dealing with people internally and making sure they have everything they need to succeed from stationery to supplies
- Opening shutters; sticking on the dishwasher and dealing with everyone from the landlord to the plumber. It’s all hands on deck
- Working with the team lead and marketing manager to continually improve the front-of-house experience and come up with new ways to WOW people who enter the building
This role will provide a huge opportunity for the right candidate.
What will determine your success in this job:
- Getting every call answered. Voicemail is THE ENEMY!
- Being proactive in approaching the team lead or marketing manager with ideas or barriers. We are a team. We solve problems together.
- Having a great can-do attitude and being a super-friendly but determined individual who gets through tasks super-fast but with a high level of quality.
- Understanding that it is always about the client. Always!
- Being a team player. You get stuck in.
- Minimum of three years experience in a high call volume reception role
- Minimum of three years experience in a customer-facing role
- Experience in creating new customer service processes and executing customer service ideas
- Proficient on Microsoft Office
- Administrative or secretarial course is a bonus
Salary is circa €23k (experience dependent).
Please send your CV plus cover email to email@example.com.
Please make the email for the attention of Connor and use the reference ‘First Impressions’ in the subject title.