Phorest Salon Software is an Irish tech success story. With a rapidly growing team of over 70 people, we are the market leader in Ireland and the UK and we have recently entered the US and Finnish markets.
We have a BHAG – that’s a Big Hairy Audacious Goal: we want 1 million salons worldwide to be using our software. That’s 25% of the market and it will make us a billion dollar company.
Our software manages appointments, acts as a CRM and helps with the day-to-day running of a salon. But, unlike the rest, we have one speciality. Salon marketing: helping salon owners get their clients in more often, spending more.
Why we need you:
The Phorest marketing team has worked really hard on setting up our channels and generating leads for the past two years. In fact we have increased our inbound leads by 300% in the past 18 months.
But here’s the thing… we have big targets next year. Like David Hasselhoff in 1990 big.
And, we have a weakness. Our kryptonite is data and CRM. We know that by having the right person with the right skillset, we will get invaluable insights into how we can deliver more leads and sales. We have the ideas. Now we need you to rigorously test their performance and optimise, then optimise some more, and then, you know… more optimisation, so we know the way we do things going forward is the best possible way to do it.
You count your steps. You love things that are well engineered, because let’s be honest, you enjoy taking them apart. You have used ‘math jokes’ on a date before. You roll your eyes when you hear marketeers waffle about ‘brand strategy’.
You are logical. You are rigorous. When someone says ‘take my word for it’, you don’t. In fact, you go straight home and look for data to analyse so you can prove them wrong.
You are the marketing ops executive. Your role is to be the data and process creation arm of the marketing team:
- Setting up dashboards, funnels and generating reports on Google analytics to obtain real insights that have a real impact on lead generation and conversion rate
- Continuously providing insights for our content and social media production from testing
- Managing and utilising our CRM to ensure no opportunity is missed and helping us understand where our money is best spent
- Creating automated marketing including email sequences
- Continuous A/B testing of landing pages; blog conversion forms; phorest.com and all other online content including email marketing
- Analysing for social influencers and identifying great content creation opportunities with influential blogs and online media outlets plus keyword research
- Creating lead nurturing programs to push previously unconverted leads over the line
- Tracking conversions from entry to last click in e-commerce like fashion
- Creation of landing pages and management of phorest.com
- Working with the product manager and dev team to get data from our product on services, products etc.
You will report to the marketing manager.
- Thorough understanding of Google analytics and its reporting potential
- Basic HTML and CSS chops
- Extensive experience with a CRM e.g. Salesforce, GetBase or Close.io
- Extensive experience with a marketing software package such as HubSpot, Marketo or Infusionsoft
- Understanding and experience with tools like BuzzSumo, Moz and OPtimizely is preferable
- Degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Digital Marketing or Mathematics
- Although not essential, SQL would be a major plus
Please send your CV plus cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org for the attention of Connor using the reference ‘Marketing Ops’.
Salary is in line with experience.