It’s been a long time coming but we are delighted to announce that finally, PhorestPay is officially live in Canada. We have also bundled in our new Accounting Integration with QuickBooks and Xero so processing payments and end-of-day reconciling is even easier.
Here’s a rundown of the new features available:
Before you can use any of these features, please note that you must first set up a PhorestPay account. You can read the set up instructions here.
- PhorestPay Card Terminal – We’ve launched PhorestPay Terminals to make in-store transactions more streamlined than ever before. Powered by Stripe, the Terminal syncs automatically with you Phorest platform.
- Cardless Checkout – Phorest’s Cardless Checkout solution allows salons to offer a slick and seamless payment experience, by securely checking out clients using their stored card details, saving time at the front desk and offering a faster, more convenient way to pay for clients.
- Online Bookings – Online Booking makes it easier for you and your customers to book in, without spending hours on the phone.
- Booking Deposits – Taking deposits for every booking means fewer no-shows and protection of your revenue. Choose a custom deposit amount and take booking deposits online, over the phone or in-person.
- Online Store – Sell the right products and bring it to the right clients, just when they need it. Send personalized product links to your customers and watch the extra revenue roll in. Recently added features to the Online Store include Promotion Codes, Free Delivery Over X, and In-Store Pick-Up.
- Online Gift Cards – The perfect gift for any occasion. You can now sell gift cards to your customers.
- QuickBooks and Xero Software Integration – We’ve added a highly requested integration with QuickBooks and Xero, meaning you spend less time crunching numbers and more time with your customers.
We hope you enjoy using these PhorestPay features now available in Canada. We have an abundance of support articles that will give you more detail about each new feature. If you have any questions or if you are interested in activating PhorestPay, follow the instructions here.
You can always get in touch with your business advisor if you have any questions.