The last time we held a Q&A session at the Salon Owners Summit would have been in 2017. Three years have since passed, and one thing’s for sure, you won’t want to miss out! Joining the 2020 lineup for a 30-minute session on authenticity, brand building and making it into the commercial space is no other than iconic French hair colourist Christophe Robin!
Click here to get your tickets!
Christophe Robin, pioneer of the freehand balayage colouring technique in the 90s
The best conference speakers in the world know how to deliver a talk that grabs and holds the audience’s attention. They’re good storytellers, sure, but what they tend to also have in common is their ability to be authentic, to share personal stories, to make a human to human connection with every attendee. On the flip side, Q&A’s bring this level of authenticity and engagement naturally. Needless to say, we’re very excited about this special session hosted by Phorest Salon Software’s Marcomms & Content Marketing Manager, Shauna O’Halloran.
Christophe, who works in Paris, is famous for colouring the hair of supermodels including Linda Evangelista, Claudia Schiffer and Stephanie Seymour at the height of their modelling careers, as well as stars Kylie Minogue, Natalie Portman, Tilda Swinton, Kristen Scott Thomas and Catherine Deneuve to name but a few.
In 1996, Christophe opened his first Parisian salon specially dedicated to hair colour and care; in 2016 he opened his flagship store and colour workshop salon in Paris’ historical district, Bachaumont, to give women the opportunity to try the products as well as benefit from Christophe Robin’s unequal expertise. Christophe launched his own globally renowned, multiple award-winning colour care range, in 1999.
Will we see you there? Click here to get your tickets!
The Salon Owners Summit 2020: When, where & theme
When: Monday, January 6th, 2020
Where: Convention Centre (CCD), Spencer Dock, Dublin 1, Ireland (a world-class conference venue in the heart of Dublin, located just 15 minutes from the airport in the Docklands)
Theme: Creating A Focused 20/20 Business Vision
Have your voice heard at the additional add-on event, Inside Phorest!
The Inside Phorest event will take place on Sunday, January 5th, 2020, from 2:00 pm to 6:00 pm at the Morrison Hotel in Dublin. Discover the future of technology for the salon business and stay for the drinks reception after!
Spaces for this pre-Summit event are limited, and an additional registration fee is required. Click here to get your tickets!
10 other reasons to attend the Salon Owners Summit 2020!
- Be a part of one of the most talked about events in the Hair and Beauty Industry.
- Get access to the greatest minds in the beauty business.
- Educate yourself by participating in a variety of workshops.
- Meet and share experiences with like minded professionals within the industry.
- Mix with the extended Phorest team & put some faces to names.
- Experience the sights and sounds of Dublin city.
- Network away at the exclusive Salon Owners Summit pre-party & after-party.
- Access premium content, downloads and videos after the event.
- Collect your Salon Owners Summit goodie bag packed full of surprises.
- Leave feeling inspired, bubbling with ideas and excited for the year ahead.
Tickets are on sale!
Secure your tickets to the 2020 Phorest Salon Owners Summit! Click here to get your tickets! Please note that an Irish VAT rate of 23% applies (event held in Ireland).
For more information on accommodation, speakers, tours and activities surrounding the coveted event, keep an eye on www.salonownersummit.com!
- The Salon Owners Summit 2020: First Main Stage Speaker Announced
- Salon Owners Summit 2020: Second Speaker Announcement!
- Marcus Allen To Speak At The Salon Owners Summit 2020!
- Millie Kendall MBE Joins The Salon Owners Summit 2020 Main Stage Lineup
- Ken Picton To Speak At The Salon Owners Summit 2020!
- “Ditch the 1st of the Month Anxiety,” A #SalonSummit Workshop By Phil Jackson
- “The Russian Brothers,” A #SalonSummit Workshop By Kristian Tognini
- Email Marketing At The Heart Of Ryan Power’s #SalonSummit Workshop
Not a Phorest client?
This event is exclusive to Phorest clients only. However, if you are looking to take your salon to the next level, then why not request a free quote or demo of our software today, and join the list of esteemed Salon Owners Summit guests!
Got feedback? Let us know either in the comments below or tweet us @ThePhorestWord! (Pssst! We’re on Instagram too!)
Thanks for reading! #LetsGrow