Not only has Instagram gained popularity with businesses and brands in general, but given its visual nature, it has landed particularly well amongst the hair and beauty sphere, which most would agree to have become one of Instagram’s top five most profitable niches. The question is, how can salons and spas from around the world make the most out of the platform? To find out, download your copy of The Salon Owner’s Ultimate Guide to Instagram eBook: click here!
The Salon Owner’s Ultimate Guide To Instagram eBook: Turn your account into a premier salon marketing game-changer
In a world of social media influencers charging up to $100 000 for a sponsored post, most people are already aware of the massive branding and marketing potential that Instagram can provide. The Salon Owner’s Ultimate Guide To Instagram ebook was written in the hopes of being a nonsense-free guiding hand to understanding the basics of the platform as well as creating and optimising your salon’s strategy to ensure you reap the full benefits. Download your free copy here!
What to expect from this eBook:
- Industry insights: A Q&A Interview with Victor Valverde, Owner of Kut Haus Salon, in Claremont, California
- Strategy recommendations: From basics to specific Instagram features, our tips on creating and optimising your strategy
- Analytics insights: Tips on understanding your audience and identifying what works best for your salon or spa
… and so much more!
Other salon Instagram resources
The Phorest Academy salon Instagram masterclass
Phorest FM, The Salon Owner’s Podcast
Phorest Blog related articles
- Everything Your Salon Needs To Know About Instagram’s IGTV App
- 13 Fun Marketing Ideas For Your Salon’s First IGTV Video
- The 10 Components Of The Perfect Instagram Business Profile
- 10 Tips To Perk Up Engagement On Your Salon Instagram Profile
Got feedback? Let us know either in the comments below or tweet us @ThePhorestWord! (Pssst! We’re on Instagram too!)
Thanks for reading! #LetsGrow