Client Communication Admin was Becoming Too Much
Togninis Hair is an exceptionally successful family-run salon with two locations in Brisbane QLD. Speaking to owners Kristian and Tracey Tognini, they explained some of the main issues they were facing that spurred them to look for a better solution to streamline the management of their salons.
Before switching to Phorest, Togninis found that:
- Client communication was lacking, which did not fit with their commitment to providing exceptional customer service
- As a result, the salon experienced a high no-show rate, where clients were missing appointments and not calling in advance to reschedule
- In-salon consultations were time-consuming
- Time was being wasted with clients calling the salon to book appointments, or booking the wrong services for their needs
- The team had no feedback from clients to help them address small issues before they became bigger problems