To look back at Phorest FM’s early days when Killian and I were frantically trying to calm our nerves while recording the first few episodes to hosting live recordings & episodes covering events like the Salon Owners Summit which would feature Tabatha Coffey, Ryan Holiday, Jo Fairley and many others… I mean, it’s mind-blowing. And we owe it all to you, tuning in week after week. We’ll never say it enough: your feedback has always been crucial to us. It’s what pushes us to explore new avenues, formats and topics.
So, if the podcast has helped your business and you want to pay it forward to someone else in the trade, you’ve got until July 31st, 2019 to cast your votes for Phorest FM at the Podcast Awards 2019!
The Podcast Awards 2019
As you know, the Phorest FM podcast’s purpose is to build a community through educational and inspiring stories and conversations. Our goal is to bridge the gap between salon owners, tech & various industry thought leaders, and create a bank of invaluable insights for salon owners/staff already in business as well as for those getting into the trade.
In the short while of its existence, we’ve spoken with people from all sorts of backgrounds, willing to share their inspiring stories and have been working hard on making it the most accessible we can.
How To Cast Your Vote
Sign up for a profile here, and vote for ‘Phorest FM, The Salon Owners Podcast’ in the following 2 categories:
- People’s Choice 2019
- Create an account & check “I am a Listener.”
- Enter the verification code that will go to your email address.
- Select Phorest FM in these two categories: ‘People’s Choice 2018’ & ‘Business’ (see image below).
- Click save nominations.
- Voting ends July 31st, 2019.
Once again, thank you so much for supporting Phorest FM, The Salon Owners Podcast this far. We wouldn’t be able to do it without your involvement!
Past Nominations & Awards
- Silver Medalist at the Digital Media Awards 2018, in the ‘Best Podcast’ category
- Nominated for ‘Best Experimental Format’ at the Sockies Awards 2018
- Nominated at the Podcast Awards 2018 in the People’s Choice & Business Categories
- Nominated for ‘Best Podcast’ at the Digital Media Awards 2019
Have a story and want to be heard? Email us at email@example.com!
Thanks for reading! #LetsGrow