You know from your clients that you have an excellent in-store reputation, but do you know what they’re saying about you online? “The Salon Owner’s First Steps To Online Reputation Management” eBook hopes to be a helping hand in learning exactly how to take control of how clients treat, react and rate your business online. If you have any questions or feedback on this online reputation eBook, please – get in touch with us, leave us a comment!
What to Expect From This Online Reputation eBook
This eBook will help you understand the importance of discovering how clients view your business online, but even more aims to:
- Define – Online Defamation
- Learn – About The Effects Of Online Consumer Reviews On Purchasing Decisions
- Provide – Ways To Handle Negative Reviews
- Help – You Get More Reviews On Google / Yelp / Facebook
- Introduce – Phorest Salon Software’s Newest Automation Tool
- Find Out – How Potential Clients View Your Salon Online (via Phorest Salon Software’s Interactive Questionnaire)
Does Your Online Reputation Need A Makeover?
Did you know that 87% of people say that a business needs a rating of 3-5 stars before they avail of its services? That’s almost 9 out of 10 people.
That means that even if you had the best offline reputation and people spoke highly of your salon, you could be missing out on 90% of potential clients. That is, of course, if your online reputation (Google, Facebook, Yelp) didn’t match what clients said about you offline.
Phorest Salon Software’s Newest Feature
In a nutshell, the Online Reputation Manager:
- Monitors & controls what’s being said about you on Google, Facebook and Yelp.
- Allows you to respond to positive & negative comments from one clean and clear dashboard.
- Increases your amount of 5-Star reviews through automated settings.
Check out the feature’s video walkthrough here, or read more about the feature by clicking the link below!
Find Out How Potential Clients View Your Salon Online [Interactive Questionnaire]
In this quick, free and easy interactive questionnaire:
- Discover how customers view your business online.
- Review where your business ranks on Google.
- Unlock a personalised action plan for boosting your online reputation.
*** You don’t need to be a Phorest Client to avail of this opportunity. Simply go ahead and start the questionnaire! ***
And don’t forget to grab your copy of the “The Salon Owner’s First Steps To Online Reputation Management” before you go!
Thanks for reading!