Owning and operating a successful salon or spa offers a myriad of challenges, growth opportunities and complexities. It takes a solid financial understanding, systems development, recruiting and training talent. It also takes the ability to successfully manage the nuances of leading people to work with each other to accomplish personal and company goals. Following the success of last year’s Salon Owners Summit Workshops, we are delighted to announce our second session on systems and management: “Interdependent Leadership,” a #SalonSummit workshop by Steve Gomez!
“Interdependent Leadership,” The Salon Owners Summit 2019’s Second Announced Workshop By Steve Gomez
About Steve Gomez
Steve Gomez is recognised as one of the top business systems experts in the beauty and wellness industry. With over 24 years of business coaching experience combined with a background in marketing, communication and operations, he has personally supported hundreds of salons and spa businesses throughout his career. Steve specialises in helping salons increase sales, implements systems to enhance their financial and operational functionality and strengthens the culture of the business through leadership development.
About This Workshop
In this workshop, Steve will teach his tried-and-tested equations and systems that have help salon owners & managers spend more time working on their business. More specifically, you will learn which key financial performance indicators impact profitability and how you, as the salon owner, can get the team to generate ideas and execute plans that spur business growth.
Reminder: The 2019 Phorest Salon Owners Summit: When, Where & Theme
- When: Monday, January 7th, 2019
- Where: Convention Centre (CCD), Spencer Dock, Dublin 1, Ireland
- Theme: Power Up (hear from some of the world’s best thought leaders on business, brand and personal growth)
- Power Up For The 2019 Phorest Salon Owners Summit!
- Salon Owners Summit 2019: Second Speaker Announcement!
- Christina Kreitel To Speak At The Salon Owners Summit 2019!
- “Getting To Know You,” A #SalonSummit Workshop By Melanie Icke
Top 10 Reasons To Visit Dublin For The #SalonSummit!
- Give yourself an excuse to read, bring a book and visit the Trinity College Library.
- Go deer watching at the Phoenix Park!
- Plan some cliff walks and indulge in delicious seafood (Howth, Bray, Greystones, Dun Laoghaire)!
- Enjoy a night of traditional music in a local pub.
- Drink Guinness in its home city at the Guinness Storehouse.
- Visit castles, cathedrals and even… a prison (Dublin Castle, St-Patrick’s Cathedral, Kilmainham Gaol)!
- Enjoy free visits at various museums (National Gallery Of Ireland, Hugh Lane Gallery, National History Museum, Science Gallery, IMMA).
- Indulge in the city’s best food and restaurants!
- Have the craic (Irish expression for have a good time and enjoy the company of others).
Most importantly… 10. Meet some of the friendliest people (trust me, I’m Canadian)! Click here to request a callback!
Not a Phorest Client?
This event is exclusive to Phorest Clients only. However, if you are looking to take your salon to the next level, then why not request a free quote or demo of our software today, and join the list of esteemed Salon Owners Summit guests!