Writer’s block. It happens to all of us. If I’m honest, it must happen to me at least ten times a week: I could be about to write an introduction for an article, a caption for a photo on Instagram, an email, anything. Sometimes, words just don’t seem to want to come out. In these moments, I often turn to quotes. If not to inspire me, to use as an addition to my message. A little while ago, we crafted a similar article to this one. The only difference was that we compiled spa quotes for you to use in your salon marketing and displays. Given the spa quotes’ popularity, we decided to craft more graphics, this time using hairstylist/hair industry-specific quotes. Hope you enjoy & find them useful!
Engage Your Clients & Encourage Salon Bookings With These 15 Hair Quotes
The “Text Only” Versions
- “Hair doesn’t make the woman, but good hair definitely helps.” – Unknown
- “A woman who cuts her hair is about to change her life.” – Coco Chanel
- “Life is an endless struggle full of frustrations and challenges, but eventually you find a hairstylist that understands you.” – Unknown
- “I do maintain that if your hair is wrong, your entire life is wrong.” – Morrissey
- “I think the most important thing a woman can have – next to her talent, of course, – is her hairdresser.” – Joan Crawford
- “Improve your selfies, see your stylist!” – Unknown
- “Friends come and go, but a good hairstylist is forever!” – Unknown
- “First I do the coffee, then I do the hair.” – Unknown
- “Hair that slays starts at the salon.” – Redken
- “It doesn’t matter if your life is perfect as long as your hair color is.” – Stacy Snapp Killian
- “If you don’t look good, we don’t look good.” – Vidal Sassoon
- “Hairdressing is not a job, it’s a craft.” – Anonymous
- “You know you do hair when Tuesday is the first day of the week.” – Brittany Bartages
- “Hair style is the final tip-off whether or not a woman really knows herself.” – Hubert de Givenchy
- “The hair is the richest ornament of women.” – Martin Luther
Download the original files here and use them in your marketing!
PS: If you’d like more information on how our hairdressing software can help your salon grow, why not get in touch and book a free demo today?