Have you booked your ticket yet? Hurry – the Salon Owners Summit 2019 is now just 55 days away! Fifty five days before one of the most talked about and innovative events in the hair and beauty industry in Europe as well as further afield returns for a fifth edition. Our aim is simple: we want to have an annual industry event with networking and festivities that brings salon owners and their teams together with the greatest minds in the world in business, customer service, marketing and management. And in saying that, we couldn’t be more excited to announce Albie X Cortes as one of the #SalonSummit 2019 main stage speakers!
Salon Owners Summit Tickets are selling out fast, make sure you don’t miss out!
Click here to request a callback!
Albie X Cortes: Retail Carbon Monoxide
In this session entitled Retail Carbon Monoxide, Albie will draw our awareness to the damaging trends that are happening in the salon retail space and share with us a case study of how one salon owner decided to take it on and combat the problem. Albie’s passion for the industry, drive & enthusiasm is contagious; you will leave this session feeling inspired, empowered and motivated to take on the retail challenges that our industry is facing.
About Albie X Cortes
Albie X Cortes, President of In Common Beauty for Luxury Brand Partners is a 28-year veteran of the industry. LBP, by way of introduction, are the parent company of brands such as R+CO, IGK, Smith & Cult and V76 by Vaughn. Starting out in sales for a Paul Mitchell distributorship in southern California, Albie then ventured to New York where he worked for Estee Lauder’s Bumble and bumble & L’Oreal’s Kérastase, respectively.
More recently, Albie’s wealth of experience and knowledge led him to help develop and launch In Common Beauty with artists Nikki Lee & Riawna Capri of Nine Zero One Salon, West Hollywood.
Salon Owners Summit 2019: 55 Days To Go!
Request a callback today and secure your tickets to the 2019 Phorest Salon Owners Summit (please note that an Irish VAT rate of 23% applies as this event is held in Ireland).
Important Information & Links
- When: Monday, January 7th, 2019
- Where: Convention Centre (CCD), Spencer Dock, Dublin 1, Ireland
- Theme: Power Up (hear from some of the world’s best thought leaders on business, brand and personal growth)
- Power Up For The 2019 Phorest Salon Owners Summit!
- Salon Owners Summit 2019: Second Speaker Announcement!
- Christina Kreitel To Speak At The Salon Owners Summit 2019!
- “Getting To Know You,” A #SalonSummit Workshop By Melanie Icke
- “Interdependent Leadership,” A #SalonSummit Workshop By Steve Gomez
- “The Secret To Building A Team Of Elite Performers,” A #SalonSummit Workshop By Heather Yurko
- David Barnett Joins The Salon Owners Summit 2019 Main Stage Lineup!
Got feedback? Let us know either in the comments below or tweet us @ThePhorestWord! (Pssst! We’re on Instagram too!)
Not a Phorest Client?
This event is exclusive to Phorest Clients only. However, if you are looking to take your salon to the next level, then why not request a free quote or demo of our software today, and join the list of esteemed Salon Owners Summit guests!