The second that we believe we know everything about this industry is the second we show people that we don’t. The hair and beauty world is built on a foundation of both personal and team growth. With that in mind, Phorest Salon Software has combed the globe to locate some of the best and brightest thinkers in our industry. Introducing the Salon Mentorship Hub, now live and ready to connect YOU with these experts!
What’s The Salon Mentorship Hub?
Pretty self-explanatory, the Salon Mentorship Hub is a place to connect. Whether you’re struggling with retail or staff management, we’ve teamed up with coaches and consultants we trust and have been working with for years to help you get unstuck and remove the fear of asking for help. All you have to do is choose who you’d like to connect with and on what topic. Once that’s done, check your emails and book yourself in for a date and time that suits for your free fifteen to thirty minute consultation. From there, we’ll take care of the rest!
Who Are The Mentors?
Mentors featured on the Hub are coaches and consultants from the industry based all around the world. Currently, you can connect with:
- Valerie Delforge, Business Strategist, Commercial Trainer & Founder of Delforge+Co.
- Susan Routledge, Multi-Award Winning Salon Owner, Consultant & Industry Advisor
- Danielle Boucher, Founder of Back Office Nerd
- Richard McCabe, Salon Business Coach, iSalon Coaching
- Phil Jackson, Salon Consultant at BuildYourSalon.com & Author
- Jennifer Swaine, Salon Owner & Digital Marketing Consultant at Style Media
- Gloria Murray, Multi-Award Winning Accountant & Director of Murray Associates Accountants
- David & Nicole Barnett, The High Performing Stylist Coaches
- Stefania Rossi, Owner of Multi-Award Winning Salon, Utopia Beauty & Advanced Skincare & Founder of Stefania Rossi Recruitment & Hidden Talent
- Katie Lowndes, Founder Beauty Sale Mate and Katies Beauty Kitchen
Mentors each have their areas of expertise, which you’ll easily be able to find listed on the Salon Mentorship Hub. Once you’ve found a coach or consultant tackling the topic you want to discuss:
- Fill in the form on their page.
- Check your emails to get access to their calendar booking link.
- Choose a date and time that suits you for your consultation.
Mentors have already agreed not to deviate from the topic you’ve chosen for the consultation. This session is to help you put some sense in some concepts or whatever it is you’re having a hard time wrapping your head around.
On your marks, get ready, learn & get unstuck!
Booking Your Free Consultation On The Salon Mentorship Hub
Don’t let the industry move on without you! Schedule your consultation today and get the answers you need to help your salon reach its brightest future.
While you’re at it, why not also join the exclusive #LetsGrow – The Salon Owners Tool to Growing Their Business Facebook Group for ongoing support, additional content and networking opportunities! Oh, and you can now listen and subscribe to the Phorest Blog Podcast here:
For more great tips, check out our full resource on how to set up, run and grow a successful salon business.
Thanks for reading! #LetsGrow