Owning and managing a salon or spa is certainly rewarding, but not always easy. There are so many areas to look after that it can quickly become overwhelming. But because you’re leading the ship, and you want your team to feel secure and confident, you do it all to the best of your capacities (and even if you don’t know how). You’ll often provide training for your staff, which is fantastic, but when was the last time you sat down to master new skills? Did I hear six months? Time to join us for these 2 Spring Phorest Academy Webinars!
Spring Phorest Academy Webinars You Can Attend (For Free!)
With Phorest Academy, you get hour-long masterclasses tailored to suit you. Topics range from social media to management and beyond, and the best part is: they’re free to attend!
Transcending Management: Becoming An Exceptional Salon Leader (Save Your Spot)
What you will learn:
- How to motivate your team to achieve targets and goals
- Techniques to inspire your staff in taking ownership of their roles
- Strategies you can use to become the leader you always dreamed you’d be
When: Wednesday, April 11th, 2:00 pm (UK & Ireland) / 9:00 am (US East Coast)
About Valerie Delforge: Valerie Delforge is a Commercial Trainer and Coach for the Spa, Beauty and Hair industry. She specialises in creating specific workshops to support managers. Founder of Delforge + Co, she is keen to help the industry in achieving its best. With Phorest Salon Software, she has been leading a series of webinars focused on salon management and also writes for the Phorest blog on a monthly basis. Some of her contributions include:
The GDPR Salon Masterclass (EU) (Watch on demand)
By May 25th, 2018, it is going to be mandatory for your salon to collect, house and protect your clients’ personal data and information securely. But also, to be uber-transparent about how it was collected and you will be required to provide a clear audit trail as to how you obtained it. Think this doesn’t affect you? Listen to salon owner Nicola Sharp on Phorest FM Episode 67, as she discusses her journey into becoming GDPR compliant.
Then, join Connor Keppel on this hour-long masterclass (+ Q&A) and find out exactly how you can ensure that your salon is ready for the new mandatory Data Regulation that will be sweeping Europe (American businesses are not affected).
What you will learn:
- What GDPR is
- How it affects your salon
- The work involved in becoming compliant
- The risk of not becoming compliant
When: Monday, April 23rd, 2018 at 11:00 am (UK & Ireland)
Other Dates To Pencil In Your Agenda…
- April 1-30, 2018: Take part in the #30Days2Grow salon challenge, register here for free.
- April 22-23, 2018: Scottish Hair & Beauty, we’ll be on Stand K30. RSVP here.
- April 25th, 2018: Instagram Live with Content Manager Chris Brennan and Salon Owner Jennie Lawson, from Mimosa Beauty on the topic of “Outsourcing”. Will be hosted on @phorestsalonsoftware.
Thanks for reading! #LetsGrow